The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

16 September 2006

Iain Dale's Guide to Political Blogging

Iain Dale has ranked the Top 100 Political Blogs in the UK in his Guide to Political Blogging. Each blog was rated on 10 areas: design; frequency of posting; writing ability; personality; comment; humour; range; interaction; popularity; independence of thought. This generated a mark out of 100. Using this score he then put together a list of the Top 100 Conservative, Labour, Lib Dem and Non Aligned blogs.

Amazingly enough, I appear the top 100 Conservative blogs list, and as high as 79! I am absolutely gobsmacked! If I was to even appear in the list, I expected to be right down at the bottom!

All I can say is "Cheers, Iain!"

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker