The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

31 May 2007

New Template!

Today I made a new template for this blog. I hadn't meant to spend all day on it, but the new blogger being how it is, that's how long it took.

But anyway, it is at least far prettier than the old one, which had sort of grown higgeldy-piggeldy, and really looked quite bad and loaded slowly.

I'm quite proud of how it turned out in the end, and especially of the new header.

I certainly prefer it to the old one, and I hope you do too! Please let me know what you think of it!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker