The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

18 May 2007

The Polish are invading - with beer. First it was plumbers, then nannies, and now beer:
"Tyskie, Lech and Zywiec could soon become as well known in British pubs as Guinness, Thwaites and Carling if trends persist... [as sales] soared by an astonishing 333 per cent over the last year...
All the major supermarkets have started stocking Polish beer as have many of the biggest pub chains...
Beer experts are not surprised by how quickly Polish beers, which tend to be very alcoholic, are catching up... [as] "[t]hey put many British lagers in the shade"." (The Telegraph)
I'll buy whatever beer is cheapest, generally (except for Carling, which is just horrible), so if it's cheap and alcoholic I'll buy it. If not, I won't! I haven't drunk any Polish beers yet, so now I have an excuse to experiment!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker