The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

26 June 2007

Blogpower Awards Ceremony


As I am sure most of you already know, the Blogpower Awards Ceremony will be held in Second Life, hosted by the marvellous Tom Paine. It will be taking place on Sunday 1st July at 1400 London time. Tom has really set everything up very nicely, such as the Liner Limoncello [named after our very own Welshcakes], the bar of which I am propping up in the picture above - whilst wearing the rather dapper tux provided by Tom and his SL neighbour Zhu.

It certainly promised to be a fantastic success - even though we may cause the SL server Tom's land is on to crash! To get to the ceremony, you can click on the picture above or the same picture in my sidebar. That will take you directly to the event. I hope that I will see as many of you as possible on Sunday!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker