The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

05 June 2007

Blogpower Awards - Vote Early, Vote Often!
[Especially if you're voting for me! ;>]

The Blogpower Awards are open for nominations until 21.00 today [I had meant to blog about them before, but other things got in the way]. Blogpower began with an open letter to the small blogger, and the motto 'do unto other blogs as you would have them do unto you' and has expanded since those early days to include a large number of blogs [as can be seen in the Blogpower blogroll on the right]. Through Blogpower I have certainly come across a large number of very good blogs, who I visit regularly. All of the Blogpower blogs, however, are well worth a visit.

These Blogpower Awards are pretty much a natural evolution of the Blogpower project. Anyone can nominate anyone [with the top ten in each category going through to a vote], and it has already unearthed some fantastic hidden gems, and I haven't even visited all the nominees yet!

Please got and nominate blogs for the Awards [especially if you want to nominate me ;>] and visit some of the other fantastic blogs that are already nominated! And don't forget to go back for the vote!

Image by Ian Grey

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker