The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

29 August 2007

Guest Blogging: Why Do I Blog At My Age?

My first guest post is up over at the Wardman Wire, where I am writing about why I blog even though I am still 22 [the first of a yet-to-be-determined length series].

When I asked Matt for some ideas on what topic(s) to guest post on here about, one of his suggestions was “why I blog about politics when I am still 22″. I thought that this was an interesting topic, one on which I could probably write quite a bit and hopefully be interesting at the same time. So why do I blog at just 22?
Go and read it to find out...

There are other guest posters there while Matt is away:
There are some excellent guest posts up already, and I'm sure there are plenty more to come!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker