The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

24 August 2007

Old people still have sex! I'm shocked. I thought they stopped as soon as they got their free bus pass? But apparently not:
Old age is not preventing people from enjoying active sex lives, researchers in the US have discovered.
A survey of 3,005 Americans aged 57 to 85 revealed that people often remain sexually active into their eighties.
Health problems or lack of a partner, rather than lack of desire, were the most common barriers to having sex...
About half of the men and a quarter of the women said they masturbated, regardless of whether they had a sexual partner. (BBC)
I think they'll find that that the lack of a partner is the most common barrier to having sex, whatever age they are.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker