The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

24 August 2007

Want Some Free Advertising For Your Blog?


If you do, then head over to the Wardman Wire. If you send Matt a 468x60 banner, he will add it to a rotating list which displays at the top of the blog. He says:

If you’re a political blog that I’ve expressed admiration for in the past (or you are confident that I will like your blog) and have a 468×60 banner ad handy (that is less than 15kb in size), send a copy over to mattwardman AT gmail DOT com and I’ll put you in the mix while I’m playing. If you have a 125×125 button, send me one of those as well - as I’ll be playing with that in the future and the sponsors aren’t biting currently. Ones I receive by Sunday lunchtime will be in the mix all next week, as I am away. They’ll all be in on an equal weight basis.
I've sent Matt a banner [below] which is the rotating list, and looks excellent - as do the others. If there is anyone who isn't able to design a banner themselves, send me an email and I'll help out, for the simple price of a link!

So if you want free advertising, head over to the Wardman Wire!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker