The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

03 September 2007

Dragons Are Political Animals Too!

Yes, we are! Even if the monkey with a blue rosette doesn't think so. He included Mutley the dog, and the Millennium Elephant, but not me, ThunderDragon!

When I first came out as a Conservative, nobody believed me. "Why do you want to be a Tory? You can't be a Tory!" they cried. "Is it 'cos I is red?" I asked. Yes, they said. It was 'cos I am red. They thought that all red dragons must be Communists or, at least, Socialists. That offended me.

I didn't choose my colour! I was just made born that way! It's not my fault that my mother, StormDragon, and father, LighteningDragon, happened to be a shade of red! But they cast that curse down to me. Why couldn't I be a nice blue colour like the dragon image I use on here? I'm jealous of the monkey's blue rosette. I want one! People still make the mistake of thinking that I, ThunderDragon, am a Leftie. But I soon put them right. But I wouldn't have to if I had a blue rosette...

Whatever you do, don't forget that dragons are political animals too! Just because I am red doesn't mean that I support Labour! Below is a picture of me with some of my Tory-supporting mates [apologies for the bad photography - the human I employ to do that kind of stuff, including type these posts (you have no idea how many keyboards I ruined at first) isn't very good at it. But you know what they say: if you pay beer, you get a student!]:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker