The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

24 December 2007

Eight Wishes for 2008

I've been tagged by Nich to do Iain Dale's eight wishes for 2008 meme. So without further ado, here I go:

1. To get a permanent job.
2. For the Conservatives to consistently poll above 45%.
3. For Lib Dems to stop lying with their bar charts.
4. To pass my driving test.
5. For the EU Constitution "Reform Treaty" to be voted down in at least one country.
6. For Labour to lose a "safe seat" in a by-election.
7. For the ID card scheme to be dumped.
8. For England to get its own Parliament.

I tag: Matt Wardman, Mike Rouse, DuSanne, Paul Linford, and Steve Green. Sorry and Merry Christmas!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker