The ThunderDragon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, please visit
http://thethunderdragon.co.uk
and update your bookmarks/blogroll.

07 December 2007

We The People
Coming Soon To The Wardman Wire

As announced earlier by Matt, starting in the new year the I will be starting a new bi-weekly column at the Wardman Wire focusing on Democracy, both as a theory and in practice, in January. New year, new column.

As Matt says:

The idea is that this will be a small contribution to the recent calls for “thoughtful” blogging, which I agree with.
I wonder if one of the keys is not “thoughtful” blogging, but “slower” blogging...
One reason for posting now, is that we are thinking about what to with the column in the intermediate weeks.
There are several different things that we could do (and we’ve put out a few feelers):
  • Guest pieces.
  • Find a complementary and contrasting writer.
  • We could even have a guest for each “term”.
We’d all like to hear about any suggestions for the intermediate weeks in the comments.
I'm still working on the finer points, so any comments/suggestions etc are more than welcome!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro
Extensively edited for this blog by ThunderDragon
eXTReMe Tracker