When the Home Secretary says that she wouldn't feel safe walking around London on her own at midnight, she replied:
Well, no, but I don’t think I’d ever have done. You know, I would never have done that, at any point during my life... I just don’t think that’s a thing that people do, is it, really?
And she says this just after claiming that the streets at night are safer after ten years of Labour government. This demonstrates both that she can't
really believe that labour have made the streets safer and that she is completely removed from the real life circumstances which cause some people to have to do things which they wouldn't choose to - like walk the streets at night.
Since 46% of Londoners said they don't feel safe in the neighbourhoods at night, and that there has been a 21% rise in in violent crime nationally among 10 to 17-year-olds in three years shows that Labour have failed to do anything about increasing law and order in the past decade.
Image hat-tip: Curly's Corner Shop